Nowadays, website building has turned into one of the major business processes in the digital marketing industry. Moreover, it has turned into a trendy career among youngsters. Nevertheless, it is impossible to learn using every photo editing tool.
So, here is the list of the five best website-building tools that can rule in 2022. This article can help you to understand the basics of the tools. Therefore, you can easily pick the appropriate tool to learn. Furthermore, if you run a website building firm, go through this article to choose a tool to incorporate into your business procedure.
Five best tools to make websites
When we say website building tool, we mean designing all kinds of websites. Well, most tools can provide you the convenience of making different types of websites, but there is always some variation. Here, you can go through how a tool can either be good or bad. Moreover, the critical features for each are also mentioned here. Take a look:
1. Square Online
Square Online is a widely acclaimed website-building tool previously known as Weebly. It has got its fame due to outstanding usability and a set of unique integrals. Consider Square Online as an appropriate tool if you are up for making simple business-related websites.
Another reason why Square Online has got a good customer base is due to its pricing. Even the free setup of this tool enables you to design a website with all accessories. Here are some benefits and drawbacks of Square Online:
- Square Online can be best used for building an e-commerce website
- Excellently credible as a free website building tool
- Compatible with several integrations
- Square Online is best known as a user-friendly tool
- Minimum Customization in terms of advanced features
- Square Online is not much beneficial for non-business users
2. Shopify Plus
Shopify plus is the leading website-making tool to design e-commerce websites. So, if you have a plan to sell commodities online, consider this tool as your best choice. It can also help you make a display advertisement for your site. Unfortunately, Shopify plus does not come with a free plan. However, the price plans of this tool are pretty affordable. You need to spend only $9 monthly to use Shopify. Charges for the other plans range upto $299. Moreover, there are additional charges for every add-on feature in Shopify plus. Check out the benefits and drawbacks of Shopify plus below:
- Shopify plus comes with all e-commerce tools necessary for website building and handling
- The App Store of Shopify plus contains over 6,600 plugins
- Shopify plus is a dynamic tool that boosts up the website building process
- The tool is pretty user-friendly
- Shopify plus has a prominent learning curve
- The drag-and-drop system is missing in the case of Shopify
Many professional organizations use the Webflow tool for building different kinds of websites. However, if you are looking for a tool that allows extensive Customization, choose Webflow. Due to the ease of Customization, you can make both business and non-business websites on Webflow.
However, the only fact you must keep in mind is the learning curve of this tool. You might take much time to learn the handling process of Webflow. But, again, it can be easier if you have proper knowledge of CSS and HTML. It is a proper website-making tool.
As per the pricing of Webflow is concerned, you can either take the Site Plans or the Account Plans. In the case of simpler websites, the Site Plans package would be enough. It starts only at $12 monthly. On the other hand, the Account Plans start at $16. The E-commerce Plans of Webflow come in $79 monthly. So, you see, it is quite expensive. Now, take a look at the benefits and drawbacks of this tool:
- Webflow provides total independence to the website builder in terms of Customization
- The CMS present in Webflow helps you make a specific approach to website building
- Several Youtube tutorials flatten the learning curve of Webflow
- Building an e-commerce website with Webflow can be expensive
- People without the knowledge of HTML and CSS might not use it properly
The Wix website builder comes from the house of Market Share. Its UI might seem similar to a photo editing tool, but it is not. You can get a lot of freedom working on the Wix tool. It allows you to build all types of websites in a minimum time.
The Wix pricing structure is a bit complicated, and you need to visit its pricing page to understand it. For now, you can check the drawbacks and benefits of Wix.
- Wix comes with the drag-and-drop system
- You can get a lot of themes in this tool
- A lot of apps and plugins are present in Wix
- Wix comes with the issues of Bandwidth limits
- The learning curve can be a reason for tradeoffs
In 2022, you can learn using the Squarespace website. It can help you build both business and non-business websites. So, you can start your website designing firm.
Depending on the features, you can purchase Squarespace for only $12 to $40. A yearly plan is also available. Here are the benefits and drawbacks of Squarespace:
- Squarespace comes with several templates and functionality
- It has proper business-marketing tools
- The drag-and-drop feature is present in the tool
- The high learning curve of Squarespace
- All designers need technical knowledge
As website designing has turned into a prominent career now, it is crucial to handle the best tool. Remember that knowing only a relevant tool fit for a professional field can lead you to success. So, be very picky regarding the tool you learn. However, you can choose one from this list as all tools mentioned here are modern and relevant in the professional field.
Read Also: Contentrally & Online News Buzz & Realwealthbusiness.