Do you vape Wax? Wax vaporizers are a great way to take CBD Oil and other concentrates. Wax pens come in many different shapes and sizes, but they all have one thing in common: the atomizer. The atomizer is responsible for heating up your Wax so that you can inhale it through the mouthpiece of your vaporizer pen. If your device isn’t working properly, you may receive an error message such as “Check Atomizer.” This blog post will teach you how to fix this problem!
What is “Check Atomizer”?
When you see this message, it means that your vape pen is not seeing a connected atomizer. This usually happens because the coil in the atomizer has burned out and needs to be replaced. Or if there’s moisture built up between the cotton in the coils or the 510 threading of your cartridge. If you have recently replaced the coil and it is still not working, you may have a defective cartridge.
How can I fix it quickly without any hassle or inconvenience?
One of the most common issues that vapers experience is getting a “check atomizer” message on their device. This can be frustrating, especially if you’re unsure how to fix it. Here are a few tips to help you troubleshoot and solve this issue quickly:
- Make sure that your vape pen is adequately charged.
- Check that your coil is in properly.
- Make sure you have the correct wattage setting for the atomizer coil head being used on your vape pen. You can find the information on the correct wattage with each specific product description online, so make sure to check it before using it.
If none of these tips help solve this problem, then one last thing you can do is clean the coil head more thoroughly. This means removing it from your vape pen and soaking it in alcohol or warm water with a little bit of salt added for about an hour. Then, make sure to dry the atomizer entirely before putting it back together and reinstalling on your device.
How do I know if the atomizer needs to be replaced?
Trying to use a vape with a faulty atomizer can result in your vape pen getting damaged, and not to mention, it could also cause harm to the user.
If you’re experiencing the “check atomizer” message on your CBD Oil Vapor Pen or Wax Vaporizer, there are a few things that could be causing the issue:
- The atomizer is clogged – Clogged atomizers can be caused by using too much CBD oil or Wax, or not letting the device fully cool down before putting it away. If your atomizer is clogged, you’ll need to clean it to continue using it.
- The battery needs to be replaced – Over time, batteries will lose their charge and eventually need to be replaced. If your battery is no longer holding a charge, you’ll need to replace it to continue using your vape pen.
- An issue with the connection between the battery and atomizer – This can be caused by dirt or wax build-up on the connectors. You can resolve this by cleaning the device. If cleaning doesn’t work, you may need to replace the connector.
If you’re unsure of what’s causing the “check atomizer” message on your vape pen, it’s best to take it to a professional to get it fixed. Trying to resolve the issue yourself could result in further damage and be dangerous. Always make sure that your Vape is completely cooled down before putting it away to avoid damaging the atomizer.
What are some reasons why my atomizer might need replacing with a new one?
There are many reasons why you might need to replace your atomizer. Wax pens, for example, use coils that get overheated and burn out over time. When this happens, it can cause a burnt taste in your Vape when you try to take a hit from the pen. This is due to the atomizer not being able to heat the Wax up properly and produce smoke instead.
CBD Oil Vape Pens
CBD oil vape pens are a bit different from wax vaporizers. The coils in these pens usually last longer because they don’t get as hot. However, if you’re using a CBD oil vape pen, it is still possible for the coils to burn out. While this isn’t as common in CBD vape pens, they are just like Wax vaporizers in that they can run into problems when you try taking a hit, and all you get is smoke but no vapor.
How long should an atomizer last before needing replacement?
An atomizer should last for about three weeks before needing replacement. Wax vaporizers and CBD oil vape pens require an atomizer to be replaced more often than regular vape pens. This is due to the consistency of their oil or wax concentrations. If you are using a high concentration of THC or CBD oils, your atomizer may need replacing sooner than three weeks.
If you’ve been vaping and suddenly get a “check atomizer” message on your Vape, don’t panic. It’s often easy to fix the issue yourself by following these instructions in this blog post. But if it doesn’t work for you, we’re always happy to help!